Governors Island has become a very popular place for food festivals over the past few years. This September, we welcome back Pig Island!
- 25 of the best chefs in the 5 boroughs going (ahem) hog wild with local pigs.
- Butchering and cooking demos brought to you by Wüsthof.
- Great local craft beer by Sixpoint (Brooklyn), providing exclusive custom beers.
- Wines from the very best of New York State, North Fork, and the Finger Lakes.
- Veggie Pavillion brought to you by Microplane and Cathy Erway.
- Music all day with live bands.
Don’t miss this! For more information and ticketing details, check out http://www.pigisland.com/.